Radiology Center is actively involved in development of new imaging technology and teaching, both locally and internationally. A recent example is an intensive summer course ‘Basics of Cardiac Imaging’ taught in English for students from all over Eastern Europe.
Another example is the Multi-thematic Course for Radiologists from Russia and CIS Countries, organized by prof. Valentin Sinitsyn as a part of European School of Radiology-2009. Lectures included:
- Cardiac Imaging: valvular heart disease (V. Sinitsyn, Moscow/RU)
- Cardiac Imaging: MRI of myocardium and pericardium (R. Maksimovic, Belgrade/RS)
- Cardiac Imaging: MDCT assessment of coronary artery disease (C. Loewe, Vienna/AT)
- Imaging lung cancer: detection and characterisation (T. Franquet, Barcelona/ES)
- The incidental liver lesion: detection and characterisation (A. Palkó, Budapest/HU)
- Imaging of pancreatic tumours: detection and characterisation (G. Karmazanovsky, Moscow/RU)
- Renal tumours: detection and characterisation (S.D. Yarmenitis, Heraklion/GR)
- Female pelvis malignancies: detection and characterisation (D. Weishaupt, Zurich/CH)
- The role of CT Colonography in the detection of colon cancer (P. Lefere, Roeselare/BE)
MRI and CT training in Radiology Center is available for Russian and English speaking students and doctors. For more details, please, call +7 (495) 490-17-05.